Privacy Guidelines. You can help by following a few simple tips as we work hard to make your online experience safe
- Learn how to spot fraudulent email messages and internet sites. See theР’ Recognize FraudР’ area for more information.
- Maintain your charge card and FedEx account figures safe. Don’t share your account quantity.
- Find out aboutР’ Shipping Management. This program can help you handle all your valuable delivery activities at fedex and much more.
- Utilize passwords that are strong. FedEx calls for no less than eight (8) figures for the fedex password. It should include at the very least 1 uppercase page, 1 lowercase page, and 1 numeric character.
- Log off of internet sites and clear the web web web browser cache if you use a general public computer.
- Keep your computer and web browser as much as date on all protection spots.
Discover what our company is doing to greatly help protect you.
To log on to fedex, you have to make use of a web web browser that supports encryption that is 128-bit which protects your private and company information. Which means if you’re on our website that is secure painful and sensitive information transported between you and FedEx is encrypted. All browsers that are current-generation 128-bit encryption. Just seek out the padlock that is closed in your web web browser and also the “https” prefix within the Address target. (more…)